This page contains the list of changes introduced to the CloudBlue Extension for CloudBlue Commerce.
Please note that the upgrade of the extension must be initiated directly from your CloudBlue Commerce and we strongly recommended to have it always up to date in order to ensure that all features available in Connect are supported by the CloudBlue Commerce instance.
Release date: July 27, 2020
- Improved installation process of products. Please note that the latest version of Adapter (19.0-20) is required.
- Fixed issue that prevented real-time validation to work properly in CCPv2
- Fixed issue with editing certain parameters on tier configurations
Release date: July 9, 2020
- Added support for new parameter types introduced in CloudBlue Connect v20, like address, password, domain, subdomain, and others.
- Added support for real-time parameters retrieval for products with versions generated after the v20 release.
- Added support for Tier Configuration creation on first purchase in UX1 for products with Tier-1 parameters.
- Added support for CB Commerce external identifiers 1.1. Please note that it is required to update abstract types package to the latest version in order to install new products or product updates.
- Added localization for Extension into multiple languages
- Improved Customer Control panel
Release date: May 21, 2020
- “Settings” Menu in the UX1 and PCP/RCP v1 has been renamed to the “My Services”. Providers and resellers of CloudBlue Commerce access this menu to manage tier configurations (settings) of their services.
- New logo for the “My Services” menu in the UX1
Release date: May 11, 2020
- Fixed an issue where some Tier Configuration requests were not created in the CloudBlue Connect for accounts owned by Resellers
- Improved labels and descriptions
Release date: May 1, 2020
- Support for the latest features of the CloudBlue Connect v19.2
- Product Management UI in the CloudBlue Commerce Extension integrated with the UX1 and PCP
- Tier Configuration management support in the UX1
- Support for the Tier Account Requests integration with the CloudBlue Connect
Release date: Apr 17, 2020
- Support for the updated CLI Tool
- Support for the CloudBlue Commerce 20.4
- Automatic upload of usage files for TR/PR/CR schemas
- The functionality of the legacy “Reseller services selector” has not superseded by the CloudBlue Connect Extension