Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money. With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice. Additionally, Ingram Micro Cloud enables partners with the resources you need for better customer account management and faster deployment.
New Commerce Experience
The Azure New Commerce Experience supports next generation Azure offer enabling Monthly Calendar Billing, Detailed Invoicing, Azure Plan tiered pricing and end-customer cost management tools.
- Azure New Commerce Experience – Focus on End-Customer Value Add Services
- Current Front-end Margin replaced by Managed-Services Credit or Partner Earned Credit (based on AOBO status– Administrator on behalf of)
- Modern Commerce Microsoft Partner and Customer Agreements
- Azure Plan – Billing Container for Subscriptions
- Calendar Month Billing Periods
- Azure meter card rates globally in USD
- Billing based on end-customer location currency
- Cost management tools for end-customer (spend, budgets, alerts)
Features and Benefits
Deploy anywhere with your choice of tools
Choose how you deploy Azure – connecting cloud and on-premises with consistent hybrid cloud capabilities and open source technologies – for maximum portability and value from your existing investments.
Protect your business with the most trusted cloud
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud, and so can you. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency.
Accelerate app innovation
Build simple to complex projects within a consistent portal experience using deeply-integrated cloud services, so you can rapidly develop, deploy, and manage your apps.
Power decisions and apps with insights
Uncover business insights with advanced analytics and data services for both traditional and new data sources. Detect anomalies, predict behaviors, and recommend actions for your business.