The CloudBlue Connect Command Line Interface (CLI) is a unified tool to perform various automation scenarios. With just one tool, you can control multiple Connect modules from the command line and automate them via scripts.
The Connect CLI tool provides a comprehensive list of features that include but not limited to:
- Bootstrapping your extension projects for integration and various automation scenarios
- Deploying your extension locally via Docker
- Importing and Exporting items for an existing product
- Importing and Exporting customers on your account
- Cloning products that are defined on the Connect platform
- Using custom reports as well as standard reports that are available on Connect
- Performing various operations with translations (such as synchronizing translations, exporting translations, activating translations and more)
For more information and installation instructions, refer to CLI’s GitHub Project.